We all have a part to play to help stop the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
In addition to following the to help prevent spreading the virus, you may also be able to help health care workers on the front line.
Thank Your Health Care Heroes
Join OSF HealthCare in praising Mission Partners and health care workers all over the world who are giving it their all: nurses, doctors, support staff, cleaning staff, and more.
Donate to the Pandemic Response Fundraising Effort
OSF HealthCare has taken unprecedented measures to prepare for, manage and stay ahead of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
But we’re far from done. It’s going to take a team effort to ensure we have every resource available to respond to this virus.
As a result, we have kicked off a Pandemic Response Fundraising Campaign to raise funds that will help us continue and enhance our pandemic response.
We are thankful to have your support in making great care possible each and every day.
Donate 三多棋牌 & Supplies
OSF HealthCare is accepting donations of any equipment or supplies that can help us deal with the spread of COVID-19.
Email or call us if you have anything you think might help. Make sure to include your name, phone number and what you have available, and we will contact you with further details.
三多棋牌Phone: (309) 624-5840
OSF HealthCare is accepting 三多棋牌made masks to help protect our Mission Partners.
If you are interested in pitching in by putting your sewing abilities to good use, please email SupportOSF@ or call (309) 624-5840 for guidance on next steps.
Drop Off Locations
As many OSF HealthCare facilities have limited visitors, donation drop-off bins are located outside the building.
All drop-off locations are at the building’s main entrance unless otherwise noted.
Donation drop-off hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- Alton – OSF Saint Anthony’s Health Center (directly across from the main entrance),
- Bloomington – OSF St. Joseph Medical Center (Entrance C),
- Danville – OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center,
- Escanaba (Michigan) – OSF St. Francis Hospital,
- Evergreen Park – OSF Little 三多棋牌 of Mary Medical Center,
- Galesburg – OSF St. Mary Medical Center,
- Kewanee – OSF Saint Luke Medical Center,
- Mendota – OSF Saint Paul Medical Center,
- Monmouth – OSF Holy Family Medical Center,
- Morton – OSF Center for Health,
- Ottawa – OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center,
- Peoria – Franciscan Prairie Building,
- Pontiac – OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center,
- Rockford – OSF Center for Health,
- Urbana – OSF Health of Mary Medical Center,
Local business and non-profit groups have offered gifts and donations to OSF hospitals and clinics to demonstrate support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are grateful for the support of our communities, as long as gifts and donations can be accepted without risk of increased exposure to or spread of the virus or creation of actual conflicts of interest.
- Gifts of food or drink should come from licensed, established kitchens.
- It is preferable for food and drink items to be individually wrapped (not provided buffet-style).
Gift cards or other cash equivalents are not the preferred method of contribution. Instead, consider a donation through the OSF HealthCare Foundation, which has established dedicated funds to support pandemic response efforts.